Tuesday 24 March 2015

COP2 - Adding to the Final Design of the main perspective

I wanted to edit the main perspective further adding to the main action, showing the consequences of these actions, what occurs after which. Even though I had created the final designs for the practical I wanted to take it further as I felt there was room to add these additional scenes and an opportunity to improve my skill sets further. I began the next scene with portraying the main character continuing to run through the crowd, showing the distance that he would run through a long shot of the crowd. This then leads to a medium shot of a few of the crowd being in depicted in detail compared to the shaded figures that had previously represented the crowd. I wanted these two characters to be portrayed in detail to show that the main character would interact with one of these characters in the following scenes, feeding the audience information on possible future events of the narrative. 


Board 2

Board 3

Board 4
The character then pushes into one of the crowd characters causing her to begin to fall, the next two scenes being portrayed in extreme close up shots to show the split second interaction that they have with each other. The following scenes then show her bag on the floor before showing her on the floor, I did not want to show her on the floor to begin with as I wanted the audience to perceive this for themselves before being shown the following consequence. After which the narrative is continued from another perspective from a different character from the cafe environment, before ending the shot on the coffee that the character was drinking. I found that I had created too many inbetweens for the last board, as I had originally incorporated scenes with the cafe character walking out of the cafe and ending on the waitress taking the coffee mug away. I felt that these scenes were not needed as with these frames, it made the narrative seem stretched with unnecessary actions.  As I needed to cut out these frames, I edited the structure of the panels in Photoshop adding the description of the scenes digitally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment