Friday 30 October 2015

COP3 Schedule

For this module I wanted to ensure that I managed my time efficiently to ensure that I hit all my personal milestones through the dissertation process. To organise my time, I have a yearly, monthly and weekly calendar as well as daily tasks and diaries to keep with milestones and progress. Using Excel, I also created a chart that shows each main task and sub task, with the amount of time that I have given myself to complete. This chart is more of a guideline, in which I'll be adding more primary research tasks as I contact more animation studios and possibly attend more festivals, as well as with some tasks may take less time than expected. Having this as a guideline will help me to manage my time with other projects as well, as I can correlate this with my monthly calendars and milestones to keep up to date.







No comments:

Post a Comment