Monday 5 October 2015

COP3 Lecture: Organising your Research

The first lecture of Level 6 was quite informative, it helped me with considerations of what types of primary research there was and how literature reviews would be tied with the dissertation. I found the key points to leading up to creating an essay title really helpful. I always find making the title difficult, I end up making the title over complicated, adding questions etc. However through the steps in the lecture, I found that writing down the key questions that you want the essay to answer and the purpose for this study, will help me to narrow down my title.

Using my tutorials as mini milestones for getting parts of the dissertation chapters completed by aided with considering how to plan my time. I found Level 5 to be quite difficult with time management between each module, to be honest I think it was down to the amount of work I had given myself for one of the modules which just threw the rest of my time management for the other modules. I want to make sure that I am organised this year, making sure that I document every deadline and milestone in my term diary, weekly calendar and monthly calendar. By the end of the first tutorial session I want to have made a yearly calendar for COP3.





No comments:

Post a Comment